Friday, October 9, 2009

Off to the Mermaid Kingdom

I know we're still a year away, but we've been in throughs of planning for this trip for a couple of weeks now. I received an email from Dr. Reinisch in LA last night and he sent to me some recent before and after shots and some video of recent procedures. Thought I'd share them with you, it's amazing. We're so lucky! I haven't yet talked with Ryan about her getting a "big girl ear" since she's never brought it up with us. I don't think she even realizes that she has a small ear, actually. Last night, when we were getting ready for bed, she was playing with a little toy airplane and I said "you and daddy and I are going to go on an airplane to Los Angeles!" Her reply was "are we going to go to the mermaid kingdom?!!?" And, you know, for now that's just good enough for me. Yes, we ARE going to the mermaid kingdom, sweetheart. I guess I'll just let it play out and wait for the most appropriate time. Anywho, enjoy the pics and video, and have a happy (Canadian) Thanksgiving!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com