Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A little post-gobble gobble brilliance

Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone, and happy Columbus Day to all of my American peeps. This past weekend, I spent some requisite time thinking about the things I'm grateful for, as many of you surely did too, and obviously therefore spent some quality time thinking about LA.

One thing Josh and I have learned as we work our way through the challenges associated with Ryan's microtia and atresia (M&A, I think I'll call it from here on in...oh, that's good, like mergers and acquisitions, except 'microtia and acquisitions...of a new ear') is to have a fantastic sense of humour and a kick-ass attitude. I love it when I meet people with the same approach--to anything, really--and when I was forwarded this video, I just had to share.

Talk about injecting a little fun, eh? Don't get me wrong: world peace and save the whales are important, of course. But let's have some F-U-N people. Lighten up and enjoy:

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com